More than 120 kids stopped by to see Santa on Sunday and receive a new Dunbar Little League baseball and candy. What a great gift for Christmas – BASEBALL! And remember, every registration completed before Christmas has a chance to win one of five custom DLL hoodies.
Dunbar Little League will be holding it’s AGM on TUESDAY NOVEMBER 25 2014 at 7 PM at the Dunbar Lawn Bowling Club.
Meeting agenda and a link to the 2013 minutes are included below.
Nominations for the Board of Directors for the 2014/15 Fiscal Year must be received by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than one week prior to the meeting, which is November 18.
Registration for the 2015 season opens on December 1st. Lets put together another great year of baseball in Dunbar!
2014 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING AGENDA
Tuesday, November 25 2014
7:00PM Dunbar Bowling Club
- Welcome and Call To Order
- Approval of DLL AGM 2013 Minutes
- 2014 season recap and 2015 preview President‘s Report – David Berrington
- Review of Little League age change in 2018 and implications for DLL
- 2014 season Treasurer‘s Report – Julie Prutton
- 2015 season Board of Directors Nominations and Election
- AGM adjournment and first Board meeting held
Congratulations to Dunbar’s 9/10 Team on winning the District Tournament in a convincing win over Kerrisdale in the Championship Game at Elm Park on July 5th. Dunbar will now represent District 1 at the Provincial Tournament hosted by Trail starting on July 12.
You can now follow Dunbar Little League Tournament Teams on the schedule and scoreboard posted under the Tournament tab.