Registration for the 2018 Season is now CLOSED.
Registration for the 2019 season will open December 1, 2018.
Regular registration will close on January 31, 2018. After that time there will be an additional late registration fee. We encourage everyone to register early as divisions may become full.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer to the Age Eligibility Chart below to see which League Division your child should be registered in.
2018 Little League Age Eligibility Chart
|League Division to Register in|
|Birth Month & Year||Baseball Age||T-Ball Jr||T-Ball Sr||Minor B Jr||Minor B Sr||Minor A Jr||Minor A Sr||Majors|
|Sept 2012-Apr 2014||4 & 5||●|
|Sept 2011 - Aug 2012||6||●|
|Sept 2010 - Aug 2011||7||●|
|Sept 2009 - Aug 2010||8||●|
|Sept 2008 - Aug 2009||9||●|
|Sept 2007 - Aug 2008||10||●||●|
|Sept 2006 - Aug 2007||11||●||●|
|May 2005 - Aug 2006||12||●||●|
* 12 year olds are first encouraged to try out for the appropriate division. There is a significant commitment to the Majors division in terms of parent and player obligations.
Please contact the registrar (email@example.com) if you have any questions not addressed in the Majors FAQ.
Drop off – main lobby. Please do not linger in the main lobby as we need to keep it clear for those arriving for their assessment.
Pick up – children will be released on the WEST SIDE of the facility by the large barn style door. The children will not be released from the main lobby area.
There is no parking or direct vehicle access to the facility. Most find it easiest to park at the Save On Foods and walk over.
|Date||T-Ball||Minor B||Minor A||Majors|
|Dec 1 to Jan 31||$120||$140||$185||$185|
|Feb 1 onward||$120||$180||$225||$225|
Regular Registration: December 1, 2017 to January 31, 2018
Late Registration: February 1, 2018 until FULL
Last Day to Register for Majors and Minor A (Sr/Jr): February 14, 2018
Dunbar Little League would like to ensure that little league baseball is available to every child regardless of financial limitations.
If you need financial assistance with the fees, you may submit an application to KidSport for assistance. KidSport is a community based sport-funding program established by Sport BC, which provides grants for children to participate in a sport season of their choice.
Division Status TableOpen/Waitlist Status of Divisions
|T-Ball Jr||T-Ball Sr||Minor B Jr||Minor B Sr||Minor A Jr||Minor A Sr||Majors (Tryout)||Returning Majors|
What if the Division is Full?
When a division is full, register in the appropriate division. You will be place on the waitlist and contacted if a spot becomes available.
To Register for Dunbar Little League:
1) Check the Division Status Table (above) to see if there are openings in the division for your child.
2) Check that your address is in boundary (please see Map).
If you are out of boundary, restrictions apply ( please see OOB policy here ). If you live in bounds you must register as such and pay fees at the time of registration. Out of boundary applicants are contacted by the Registrar ONLY if there is a position available.
3) Read the Player and Family Commitment Statement here and ensure that you are willing to fulfill these obligations.
4) Everyone must register with the online registration system. This year we are using TeamSnap. You will need to create a new account.
5) We are accepting credit card payment only through the registration system. Cash and cheques will NOT be accepted.
Before March 1, 2018:
1) Medical note provided (broken arm, etc.) – Full refund with no administration fee
2) Non-medical reasons – Full refund minus administration fee of $25
After March 1, 2018:
1) Medical note provided – Full refund with no administration fee up to Friday, April 24, 2018
2) There are NO REFUNDS for any other reason once teams are formed.