Registration for the 2017 season is now closed for all divisions except T-Ball Jr and T-Ball Sr.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
Refer to the Age Eligibility Chart below to see which League Division your child should be registered in.
2017 Little League Age Eligibility Chart
|League Division to Register in|
|Birth Month & Year||Baseball Age||T-Ball Jr||T-Ball Sr||Minor B Jr||Minor B Sr||Minor A Jr||Minor A Sr||Majors|
|Sept 2011 - Aug 2013||4 & 5||●|
|Sept 2010 - Aug 2011||6||●|
|Sept 2009 - Aug 2010||7||●|
|Sept 2008 - Aug 2009||8||●|
|Sept 2007 - Aug 2008||9||●|
|Sept 2006 - Aug 2007||10||●||●||●|
|May 2005 - Aug 2006||11||●||●|
|May 2004 - Apr 2005||12||●||●|
(a) A 10 year old new to Minor A will most likely be placed in Minor A Jr.
(b) Most 10 year olds should register in Minor A Sr unless they are new to Minor A.
(c) 12 year olds are first encouraged to try out for the appropriate division. There is a significant commit to the Majors division in terms of parent and player obligations.
Please contact the registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions not addressed in the Majors FAQ.
|Date||T-Ball||Minor B||Minor A||Majors|
|Dec 1 to Jan 31||$120||$140||$185||$185|
|Feb 1 onward||$120||$180||$225||$225|
Regular Registration: December 1, 2016 to January 31, 2017
Late Registration: February 1, 2017 until FULL
Last Day to Register for Majors and Minor A (Sr/Jr): February 14, 2017
Dunbar Little League would like to ensure that little league baseball is available to every child regardless of financial limitations.
If you need financial assistance with the fees, you may submit an application to KidSport for assistance. KidSport is a community based sport-funding program established by Sport BC, which provides grants for children to participate in a sport season of their choice.
Division Status TableOpen/Waitlist Status of Divisions
|T-Ball Jr||T-Ball Sr||Minor B Jr||Minor B Sr||Minor A Jr||Minor A Sr||Majors (Tryout)||Majors|
What if the Division is Full?
When a division is full, register in the appropriate division. You will be place on the waitlist and contacted if a spot becomes available.
To Register for Dunbar Little League:
1) Check the Registration Update (above) to see if there are openings in the division for your child.
2) Check that your address is in boundary (please see Map etc). If you are out of boundary, restrictions apply ( please see OOB policy here ). If you live in bounds you must register as such and pay fees at the time of registration. Out of boundary applicants are contacted by the Registrar ONLY if there is a position available.
3) Read the Player and Family Commitment Statement here and ensure that you are willing to fulfill these obligations.
4) Everyone must register with the online registration. It is the same as last year. If you registered last year, login again to your existing account.
5) We are accepting credit card payment only through the registration system. Cash and cheques will NOT be accepted.
Before March 1, 2017:
1) Medical note provided (broken arm, etc.) – Full refund with no administration fee
2) Non-medical reasons – Full refund minus administration fee of $25
After March 1, 2017:
1) Medical note provided – Full refund with no administration fee up to Friday, April 24, 2017
2) No other refunds provided
Login to an Existing Account
If you have already registered before, you can log back into your account from this link (after December 1, 2016). You can not set up an account from this link.