2008 Income Tax Receipts

If you wish to claim for your child(ren), and haven’t used up your total allowance from Hockey participation (e.g.), then you may request a Dunbar Little League Receipt for 2008 by emailing DLL Treasurer Len Brown. Please include your name and address, child(ren)’s name(s), and division they played in (Blast-Ball / T-Ball / Minor B / Minor A / Majors).