A reminder about our annual Work Day tomorrow, April 10th at 9:00AM.
For Work Day we traditionally just ask folks to head to the park at some point in their day to help out and then we finish things off with some chili and a beverage. Sadly, we will have to forgo this part of our tradition as we need to ask everyone to formally sign to ensure proper contact tracing for the PHO.
When you arrive at the field, please come and check in by the concession, Joyce will be there to answer any questions and to provide directions.
- We have organized Work Day so that the minimum number of participants are at the park at any one time, but it is crucial that we have all the slots filled or the work will not get done and we may need to delay the players starting their practices.
- Please observe social distancing at all times.
- Please do not bring your children as we have to be very observant of our total numbers at the park and must ensure we keep proper contact tracing records.
- Please wear a mask. Yes, we are outdoors, but whenever possible we will be going above and beyond where the health and safety of our community is concerned.
- If you have signed up for general work, please bring your own garden tools.
Thank you all. It will be so good to be together, even if we are apart! We are really looking forward to seeing familiar faces (even if it is half a face) and meeting any new parents to our League!