October 1, 2021 – Registration Opens
- Please email DLL’s Registrar, Lisa at email@example.com with any questions.
- Registration closes January 30, 2022
November 3, 2021 – Members Annual General Meeting
- Each year DLL holds its AGM for all current members. The AGM provides members with a recap of the past season and an overview of the League’s financials as well as the opportunity to vote for the following season’s Board members.
- If you are interested in serving on the DLL Board of Directors, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The 2021 AGM will be held via Zoom and the link will be emailed to all current members.
February 2022 – Mandatory Player Assessments
- Dates are still being confirmed, but DLL will be offering 2 mandatory sessions for players in Minor A JR, Minor A Sr and any players new to the Major’s division.
- Assessments will be held at the UBC Rose Indoor Training Facility.
- If you are interested in coaching in Minor B, Minor A or Majors in 2022, participation in 1 of the 2 evaluation sessions is mandatory.
- Please contact our Director of Coach and Player Development, Ken at email@example.com if you have any questions.
April 2, 2022 – Work Day
April 9 , 2022 – Opening Day Ceremonies
April 15 – 18, 2022 – Easter Long Weekend. No games scheduled.
May 8, 2022 – Mother’s Day “brunch” at DLL Concession
May 21 – 23, 20022 – Stong’s & Dairy Queen 8’s Tournaments
- Please contact Michael, DLL’s Tournament Coordinator with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
June 18, 2022 – Closing Day Ceremonies & Parade
- Championship games in all divisions
- President’s Volunteer Appreciation Dinner
July 16 – 22, 2022 – 9/10’s Provincials hosted by Dunbar Little League
- Planning is already underway for Dunbar to host the official 9/10 Provincial Tournament in 2022.
- Please contact our Tournament Coordinator, Michael if you would like to participate in this fantastic event either by volunteering your time during the Tournament or by serving on the Committee.
- For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Stephanie at email@example.com